One of the best ways to create stable, double-digit passive returns is investing in commercial multifamily assets. Here are 10 reasons to consider this asset class in your portfolio:
- Consistent monthly cashflow, like clockwork, for a worry-free retirement
- One of the best risk adjusted returns of all the major asset classes, handily beating stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Double-digit overall returns, even in recessions and down economies
- Cash dividends of 5-10% on most opportunities
- Easier to manage than single family properties due to professional management
- A great hedge against inflation and recessions
- Forced appreciation (equity growth)through increasing gross revenues or by lowering operational costs
- Principal pay-down
- Numerous real estate tax incentives
- Macro trends creating more renters for many years to come
Given this list, it’s no wonder the wealthy love multifamily and commercial real estate to grow their fortunes.
With the stock market at or near all time highs, and subject to wild ups and downs, many investors love the consistently of multifamily, which has outperformed the stock market over long periods of time, and with less fluctuation.
If you would like to chat with me about commercial multifamily investmenting here is the best way to reach me: