When you invest in commercial multifamily properties, you’re getting a real estate investment that makes your money work for you in not one, but multiple ways, which makes it one of the smartest investments you can make.
Here a quick overview of the 5 ways apartment investors make money:
- Consistent cash flow that is 100% passive.
- Leverage due to the bank, aka lender, providing a large percentage of the cash for the purchase, but not getting a cut of the cash flow or profits.
- Equity, which increases as the loan balance goes down over time. The mortgage is paid with rental income, so your tenants are basically building this equity for you.
- Appreciation due to the value of the property increasing.
- Last but not least, the tax code provides significant tax benefits to real estate investors.
As you can see, real estate is unlike any other asset class when it comes to having your money work hard for you in multiple ways.
Contact me today for additional information about investing in commercial multifamily properties:
Schedule a call on my online calendar
Email me at [email protected]